Our trip to Uvita, Costa Rica

 
Since I'm new to the blog life, I might do a little recap on my past experiences. Last summer, I did study abroad in Costa Rica and had the opportunity to explore on our downtime. Some girls and I went to Uvita, Costa Rica. While we had A LOTTT of mishaps just trying to get to this place, we did eventually make it and it was beautiful. This area has a lot of expats but its a underdeveloped beach town. It's a little more expensive because it is a little more Americanized but most of the Pacific Coast is. If you want something a little more ethnic, I heard the Caribbean Coast is the best place for it. I personally didn't have the opportunity to go since we were traveling locally and mainly underdeveloped but if you have transportation, I'm sure its worth it.
The best experience about being on the Pacific Coast was watching the sunset. It's definitely something I wouldn't trade for the world.


 



 Pura Vida

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 53 Day Goal