My 53 Day Goal

Today is the November 7th 2018, and I have exactly 53 days until 2019 to accomplish any goals I have left before the end of this year. I don't feel like I've been neglecting my goals this year, but I definitely can use this time-crunch as motivation to kick it into high gear.

So whats going on in Raven's life right now?


  • My internship ends in a week
  • My LAST class for my Bachelors degree ends in December
  • I just revamped resume
  • I just made a professional reference
What am I trying to accomplish before the end of 2019

  • Share everything I've done in 2018 
  • Apply for jobs in my field for 2019
  • Look for a seasonal job to help with my shopping and travel addiction
I KNOW I KNOW, this is a piss-poor excuse for a list but I'm 4 days free of social media and its all coming to me. I want to be as productive with my time as possible and these social media break reminds me of everything I've been neglecting.... like this blog. I want to use this blog to share my thoughts and experiences and I'm going to use these last few weeks in 2018 to do just that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our trip to Uvita, Costa Rica