Welcome to Young Bliss Life

Since this is my first post, ill introduce myself and the goal of my blog page. I'm a full time student from Detroit. I work 2 jobs with one enabling me to travel quite a bit. I'm 23 years old graduating this winter in Urban Studies with an minor in Global Studies. I'm going back for my certification in Clinical Lab Science and i have an Associates degree in Liberal Arts with my focus being Photography.

My goal for this blog is to share my interest from my own city to other cities and countries that i have been to. This blog might cover anything from; school, travel, fashion, popular events in the city. This blog should just be fun, girly, and just expressing my general interest. Possibly over time, i might focus more on what people are interested in here but as of right now, I'm just getting my feet wet!!! FYI This photo was from 2015, in Roatan, Honduras.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 53 Day Goal

Our trip to Uvita, Costa Rica